- You don’t like using public toilets.
- You frequently find yourself in a panic to find a toilet and theirs never one close by.
- You like big toys.
- You’re lazy and don’t want to walk more than a few feet to everything you need.
- You’ve ever been stuck in traffic and wished you were home right now.
- You like the idea of reaching back and grabbing a cold drink where ever you are.
- You like the idea of waking up at home, in any place you choose.
- You enjoy people watching but are too lazy to get out of the house.
- You’d like to use the excuse “sorry honey, but we cant buy that because we dont have the room”.
- You’ve ever wanted to get rid of all the clutter you own down to a few things that you really use.
- You’re tired of yard work.
- You are comfortable sweating while doing nothing.
- You’d like to be prepared to haul ass out of town in case of the Apocalypse.
- You like to camp but not all the preparation.
- You love national parks.
- You’re not afraid of driving a vehicle with 6″ of room to spare on each side of your lane.
- You frequently sleep in your car already.
- You’d like to travel but also enjoy cooking at home.
- You’d like to go to big festivals and snicker at all the people who paid huge premiums on their hotels.
- You’d like to drink in your vehicle and not receive those ‘for shame’ type looks.
- You get bored with where you’re at frequently.
- Your comfortable enough with your relationship to let on rip in the bathroom and have it heard in the kitchen.
- You’d like to brag to the fellas that you dropped a bomb that in truth really did stink up the whole house.
- You’d consider giving up good MPG (miles per gallon), in order to save on HPN (hotels per night).
- You’re a fan of Walmart.
Current Location: Honolulu, HawaiiUpdate Aug 2016- Back in Hawaii and working on our businesses. It's been a labor of... well labor. And lots of it, but we're enjoying chasing our dreams. As if 3 companies aren't keeping us busy enough, we've got ideas for a drone business and a all Hawaii beer shop but who knows. Maybe our heads are still too much in the clouds. Only time will tell!
Trip planning money saving tips
Want to travel but never planned a trip on your own? Click above for our beginners guide to saving the most when trip planning!
Our newest project – Mobile Massage in Paradise
On or visiting Oahu, Hawaii and looking for a little R&R? Click on the link above and enter the code "Traveldogs" to save $10 on an amazing mobile massage from my company.
Ongoing Travel Blog
Click on the logo above for our latest RTW blog.
Our New Product. Craft beer lovers, check it out!